San Antonio Water System Chooses New Holland Construction to Provide Fleet of Loader Backhoes
New Holland Construction, a manufacturer and marketer of quality constuction equipment, announced that it has been chosen by the San Antonio Water System (SAWS) as the exclusive provider of 57 loader backhoe machines. SAWS, a public utility owned by the city of San Antonio, will use the equipment for the installation and rehab of underground pipes.
SAWS chose the B95 model loader backhoe, which delivers the most horsepower and SAE dig-force in its class as well as high-capacity, fast response hydraulics and maximum visibility. New Holland Construction was chosen as the equipment provider through a bid process orchestrated by SAWS.
“Public Works is an important part of our business at New Holland Construction,” said Edgar J. Chavez, director of marketing foe New Holland Construction, North America. “The machines that public utilities use to help build and maintain our municipalities are vital, and we are proud to provide them with quality equipment that they can depend on.”
The first 38 machines were delivered to SAWS in December 2007, with the remaining 19 scheduled to have arrived in January 2008. Equipment Depot, an authorized New Holland Construction dealer in San Antonio, will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of the machines, as well as facilitating and necessary training.
For more information on the B95 loader backhoe or other New Holland Construction equipment, please visit www.newholland.com.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)416 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet202 Views