Sandvik announces the launch of the new mobile QH440 cone crusher
At the centre of this revolutionary model sits the Sandvik CH440 cone crusher, which has been used in the most arduous static applications for over 50 years. It can process material of up to 215 cm and is capable of producing up to 388 tph, at an excellent reduction ratio and cubicity. The machine is designed for ease of mobility, transportation and quick set up time, which makes it adaptable to reach the most remote areas within and outside the quarry.
The key features include:
- Heavy duty, wear resistant hydraulically folding feed conveyor
- Dual coil metal detector
- Automated material level feed control for maximum production, reduction and shape
- CAT C13 Tier 3A & 3B Engines both delivering 440 HP, 328 kW
- Direct drive to ensure maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency
- Chassis constructed from a heavy duty “I” beam to ensure maximum durability
- Fitted with four jacking legs for maximum stability
- Wide selection of optional extras to suit every climate and need
- Designed with the latest EC standards, with operator safety as a priority
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime
The QH440 comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers, ranging from fine to extra course, paired with eight different bush settings ranging from 16mm to 44mm. The product shape and grading can be easily adjusted by changing the throw to ensure the machine provides the exact quality and quantity of material required, in both secondary and tertiary applications. These unique features make the QH440 the most flexible mobile cone crusher in the market.
With all these outstanding features, the Sandvik QH440 cone crusher is destined to become a market leader and will further consolidate Sandvik’s prestige as a manufacturer of premium quality mobile crushers and screeners.
Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2010 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of nearly SEK 83,000 M.
Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2010 amounted to about SEK 35,200 M, with approximately 15,500 employees.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve514 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature188 Views