Sandvik Construction, booth 503090 (Central Hall)
As part of its “Your needs, our focus” theme, Sandvik Construction will highlight a range of processing equipment, including the new CH550 compact cone crusher designed to ensure a good cubical shape at a low cost per ton, the new DC125R self-propelled drilling machine on a four-wheel drive carrier, new RH series hammers, and the new QS441 secondary cone crusher.
To see any of these products on display, visit booth 503090 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views