Sandvik Construction, booth 503090 (Central Hall)
As part of its “Your needs, our focus” theme, Sandvik Construction will highlight a range of processing equipment, including the new CH550 compact cone crusher designed to ensure a good cubical shape at a low cost per ton, the new DC125R self-propelled drilling machine on a four-wheel drive carrier, new RH series hammers, and the new QS441 secondary cone crusher.
To see any of these products on display, visit booth 503090 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets536 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year249 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views