Sandvik Construction, booth 503090 (Central Hall)
As part of its “Your needs, our focus” theme, Sandvik Construction will highlight a range of processing equipment.
Products at Sandvik’s booth include the new CH550 compact cone crusher designed to ensure a good cubical shape at a low cost per ton, the new DC125R self-propelled drilling machine on a four-wheel drive carrier, new RH series hammers, and the new QS441 secondary cone crusher.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 503090 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry292 Views