Sandvik Construction, booth 503090 (Central Hall)
As part of its “Your needs, our focus” theme, Sandvik Construction will highlight a range of processing equipment.
Products at Sandvik’s booth include the new CH550 compact cone crusher designed to ensure a good cubical shape at a low cost per ton, the new DC125R self-propelled drilling machine on a four-wheel drive carrier, new RH series hammers, and the new QS441 secondary cone crusher.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 503090 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views