Sandvik Construction, booth 503090 (Central Hall)
As part of its “Your needs, our focus” theme, Sandvik Construction will highlight a range of processing equipment.
Products at Sandvik’s booth include the new CH550 compact cone crusher designed to ensure a good cubical shape at a low cost per ton, the new DC125R self-propelled drilling machine on a four-wheel drive carrier, new RH series hammers, and the new QS441 secondary cone crusher.
To see any of this equipment, visit booth 503090 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views