Sandvik helps Habitat build a home for PA family
Representatives from Sandvik Mining and Construction are joining Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a Pennsylvania family. The company broke ground in late June in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, on a new home for Suzanne Anderson and the Anderson family.
Sandvik is helping Habitat and local volunteers to build a wheelchair accessible home to accommodate the needs of two wheelchair-mobile family members. The company is sponsoring the home and will begin work on the project in September following the completion of the foundation. The construction schedule allows the family to move into their new home in November.
Any interested volunteers should contact Jackie Shrum at Habitat for Humanity of Fayette County at 724-437-4150.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1070 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time528 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry480 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike212 Views