Sandvik helps Habitat build a home for PA family
Representatives from Sandvik Mining and Construction are joining Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a Pennsylvania family. The company broke ground in late June in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, on a new home for Suzanne Anderson and the Anderson family.
Sandvik is helping Habitat and local volunteers to build a wheelchair accessible home to accommodate the needs of two wheelchair-mobile family members. The company is sponsoring the home and will begin work on the project in September following the completion of the foundation. The construction schedule allows the family to move into their new home in November.
Any interested volunteers should contact Jackie Shrum at Habitat for Humanity of Fayette County at 724-437-4150.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views