Sandvik helps Habitat build a home for PA family
Representatives from Sandvik Mining and Construction are joining Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a Pennsylvania family. The company broke ground in late June in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, on a new home for Suzanne Anderson and the Anderson family.
Sandvik is helping Habitat and local volunteers to build a wheelchair accessible home to accommodate the needs of two wheelchair-mobile family members. The company is sponsoring the home and will begin work on the project in September following the completion of the foundation. The construction schedule allows the family to move into their new home in November.
Any interested volunteers should contact Jackie Shrum at Habitat for Humanity of Fayette County at 724-437-4150.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views