Sandvik helps Habitat build a home for PA family
Representatives from Sandvik Mining and Construction are joining Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a Pennsylvania family. The company broke ground in late June in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, on a new home for Suzanne Anderson and the Anderson family.
Sandvik is helping Habitat and local volunteers to build a wheelchair accessible home to accommodate the needs of two wheelchair-mobile family members. The company is sponsoring the home and will begin work on the project in September following the completion of the foundation. The construction schedule allows the family to move into their new home in November.
Any interested volunteers should contact Jackie Shrum at Habitat for Humanity of Fayette County at 724-437-4150.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views