Sandvik helps Habitat build a home for PA family
Representatives from Sandvik Mining and Construction are joining Habitat for Humanity to build a new home for a Pennsylvania family. The company broke ground in late June in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, on a new home for Suzanne Anderson and the Anderson family.
Sandvik is helping Habitat and local volunteers to build a wheelchair accessible home to accommodate the needs of two wheelchair-mobile family members. The company is sponsoring the home and will begin work on the project in September following the completion of the foundation. The construction schedule allows the family to move into their new home in November.
Any interested volunteers should contact Jackie Shrum at Habitat for Humanity of Fayette County at 724-437-4150.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views