Sany America appoints Mike Rhoda as CEO
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company’s new chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda, a construction and industrial equipment executive, has international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda served as chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has worked as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. He has also held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views