Sany America appoints Mike Rhoda as CEO
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company’s new chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda, a construction and industrial equipment executive, has international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda served as chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has worked as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. He has also held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views