Sany America appoints Mike Rhoda as CEO
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company’s new chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda, a construction and industrial equipment executive, has international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda served as chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has worked as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. He has also held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views