Sany America appoints Mike Rhoda as CEO
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company’s new chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda, a construction and industrial equipment executive, has international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda served as chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has worked as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. He has also held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views