Sany opens facility in China
Sany has opened a new excavator factory near Shanghai, China, which can produce an excavator every five minutes.
The $818.5 million facility, which uses a computerized production-management system, is located at the 10.7 million-square-foot Lingang Industrial Park with 5.9 million square feet of manufacturing space. The facility features 43,000 square feet of gardens, reflection pools, bamboo stands and marble patios; the gardens include palm trees, flowers, grass and fountains.
The factory, which will primarily produce 20- to 30-ton excavators, will automatically transport excavator structures and components through underground tunnels in an effort to optimize production.
For more information, visit sanygroup.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29139 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views