Saskatoon contractor wins New Holland North American Skid Steer Championship
Events benefit local American and Canadian Red Cross chapters
The New Holland Construction Super Boom Road Show events also provided fundraising and volunteer opportunities with local chapters of the American Red Cross and the Canadian Red Cross. At each event, local Red Cross chapter representatives were on site to generate awareness of local activities and recruit volunteers.
New Holland Construction made a $500 contribution to each Red Cross chapter that participated in the Super Boom Road Show events. During the championship award ceremony last week, New Holland Construction donated an additional $2,500 to the American Red Cross Louisville Area chapter. To date, New Holland Construction and its dealers have donated more than $29,000 to the Red Cross through the Super Boom Road Show events.
As part of the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the Red Cross works to prevent and alleviate human suffering wherever it may be found.
“New Holland Construction is in a unique position to support the efforts of local Red Cross chapters, like the American Red Cross Louisville Area chapter, across the United States and Canada,” December said. “The Super Boom Road Show gave New Holland Construction dealers and customers an opportunity to make a difference in their communities
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views