Schwarze, Wells Fargo offer financing program
Schwarze Industries has teamed up with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. (WFEFI) to offer a new financing program for Schwarze sweeping and road maintenance equipment.
Financial product options with the new program include equipment loans, terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases, and municipal equipment financing. Terms range in length from 36 to 60 months, and seasonal payments are also available.
WFEFI will also work with Schwarze customers to provide other customized financing solutions.
Up to 100 percent of the net invoice amount can be financed, on approved credit.
Credit decisions will typically be made within one business day following WFEFI’s receipt of a completed application for transactions under $175,000.
For amounts greater than $175,000, a credit decision can often be made within three business days after receipt of a complete credit application.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)417 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet205 Views