Schwarze, Wells Fargo offer financing program
Schwarze Industries has teamed up with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. (WFEFI) to offer a new financing program for Schwarze sweeping and road maintenance equipment.
Financial product options with the new program include equipment loans, terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases, and municipal equipment financing. Terms range in length from 36 to 60 months, and seasonal payments are also available.
WFEFI will also work with Schwarze customers to provide other customized financing solutions.
Up to 100 percent of the net invoice amount can be financed, on approved credit.
Credit decisions will typically be made within one business day following WFEFI’s receipt of a completed application for transactions under $175,000.
For amounts greater than $175,000, a credit decision can often be made within three business days after receipt of a complete credit application.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views