Schwarze, Wells Fargo offer financing program
Schwarze Industries has teamed up with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. (WFEFI) to offer a new financing program for Schwarze sweeping and road maintenance equipment.
Financial product options with the new program include equipment loans, terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases, and municipal equipment financing. Terms range in length from 36 to 60 months, and seasonal payments are also available.
WFEFI will also work with Schwarze customers to provide other customized financing solutions.
Up to 100 percent of the net invoice amount can be financed, on approved credit.
Credit decisions will typically be made within one business day following WFEFI’s receipt of a completed application for transactions under $175,000.
For amounts greater than $175,000, a credit decision can often be made within three business days after receipt of a complete credit application.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views