Scott J. Diehl named VP of Urban Engineers
Urban Engineers, Inc. has named Scott J. Diehl, P.E., P.T.O.E., A.I.C.P., vice president. Diehl brings more than 18 years of experience to the position, and will continue as the firm’s chief traffic engineer responsible for managing traffic efforts throughout the company.
Since joining Urban in 2007, Diehl has taken on increasing responsibilities, focusing primarily on expanding the firm’s traffic-related services and capabilities. He has an extensive background in transportation engineering with experience primarily focused on planning and operations projects with an emphasis on using simulation. Projects typically range from small-scale traffic impact and intersection and highway feasibility studies to detailed analysis and design of entire transportation systems with the integration of land use planning.
Diehl is a professional engineer in New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware; a professional traffic operations engineer; and is certified by the American Institute of Certified Planners. He is also a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers, Mid-Atlantic Section (MASITE); American Planning Association (APA); and the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE). Diehl earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and his Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Virginia.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views