Scott J. Diehl named VP of Urban Engineers
Urban Engineers, Inc. has named Scott J. Diehl, P.E., P.T.O.E., A.I.C.P., vice president. Diehl brings more than 18 years of experience to the position, and will continue as the firm’s chief traffic engineer responsible for managing traffic efforts throughout the company.
Since joining Urban in 2007, Diehl has taken on increasing responsibilities, focusing primarily on expanding the firm’s traffic-related services and capabilities. He has an extensive background in transportation engineering with experience primarily focused on planning and operations projects with an emphasis on using simulation. Projects typically range from small-scale traffic impact and intersection and highway feasibility studies to detailed analysis and design of entire transportation systems with the integration of land use planning.
Diehl is a professional engineer in New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware; a professional traffic operations engineer; and is certified by the American Institute of Certified Planners. He is also a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers, Mid-Atlantic Section (MASITE); American Planning Association (APA); and the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE). Diehl earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and his Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Virginia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines379 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)296 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views