Screen handles sticky feed
Metso Mining and Construction’s Lokotrack ST2.8 track-mounted scalping screen is designed to take on sticky, wet feed, even when high capacity production is a requirement. It includes a brand new high-stroke screen, which is said to provide the highest stroke on the market.
Metso says it also offers more screening area on the second deck than other mobile screens in the same size range. The high eccentric throw improves material separation while a large screen surface helps to ensure precision on fine separation.
The new unit is also a low-emission machine designed to minimize operating noise and reduces fuel consumption by 25 percent.
Metso Mining and Construction | www.metso.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views