Screen handles sticky feed
Metso Mining and Construction’s Lokotrack ST2.8 track-mounted scalping screen is designed to take on sticky, wet feed, even when high capacity production is a requirement. It includes a brand new high-stroke screen, which is said to provide the highest stroke on the market.
Metso says it also offers more screening area on the second deck than other mobile screens in the same size range. The high eccentric throw improves material separation while a large screen surface helps to ensure precision on fine separation.
The new unit is also a low-emission machine designed to minimize operating noise and reduces fuel consumption by 25 percent.
Metso Mining and Construction | www.metso.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views