Screen handles sticky feed
Metso Mining and Construction’s Lokotrack ST2.8 track-mounted scalping screen is designed to take on sticky, wet feed, even when high capacity production is a requirement. It includes a brand new high-stroke screen, which is said to provide the highest stroke on the market.
Metso says it also offers more screening area on the second deck than other mobile screens in the same size range. The high eccentric throw improves material separation while a large screen surface helps to ensure precision on fine separation.
The new unit is also a low-emission machine designed to minimize operating noise and reduces fuel consumption by 25 percent.
Metso Mining and Construction | www.metso.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views