Screen handles sticky feed
Metso Mining and Construction’s Lokotrack ST2.8 track-mounted scalping screen is designed to take on sticky, wet feed, even when high capacity production is a requirement. It includes a brand new high-stroke screen, which is said to provide the highest stroke on the market.
Metso says it also offers more screening area on the second deck than other mobile screens in the same size range. The high eccentric throw improves material separation while a large screen surface helps to ensure precision on fine separation.
The new unit is also a low-emission machine designed to minimize operating noise and reduces fuel consumption by 25 percent.
Metso Mining and Construction | www.metso.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views