Screen handles sticky feed
Metso Mining and Construction’s Lokotrack ST2.8 track-mounted scalping screen is designed to take on sticky, wet feed, even when high capacity production is a requirement. It includes a brand new high-stroke screen, which is said to provide the highest stroke on the market.
Metso says it also offers more screening area on the second deck than other mobile screens in the same size range. The high eccentric throw improves material separation while a large screen surface helps to ensure precision on fine separation.
The new unit is also a low-emission machine designed to minimize operating noise and reduces fuel consumption by 25 percent.
Metso Mining and Construction | www.metso.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention177 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views