Screen Machine Industries, booth 52760 (Central Hall)
The heavy-duty track mounted machine has a 26- by 44.5-inch peak-to-peak jaw opening, offers remote control operation and movement, and an American-made Grade 80 steel unibody frame.
A 300-horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine provides power for the heaviest jobs.
To see this crusher, visit booth 52760 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person530 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views