Screen Machine Industries, booth 52760 (Central Hall)
The heavy-duty track mounted machine has a 26- by 44.5-inch peak-to-peak jaw opening, offers remote control operation and movement, and an American-made Grade 80 steel unibody frame.
A 300-horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine provides power for the heaviest jobs.
To see this crusher, visit booth 52760 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus229 Views