Screen Machine Industries, booth 52760 (Central Hall)
The heavy-duty track mounted machine has a 26- by 44.5-inch peak-to-peak jaw opening, offers remote control operation and movement, and an American-made Grade 80 steel unibody frame.
A 300-horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine provides power for the heaviest jobs.
To see this crusher, visit booth 52760 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views