Screen Machine Industries, booth 52760 (Central Hall)
The heavy-duty track mounted machine has a 26- by 44.5-inch peak-to-peak jaw opening, offers remote control operation and movement, and an American-made Grade 80 steel unibody frame.
A 300-horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine provides power for the heaviest jobs.
To see this crusher, visit booth 52760 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections370 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company329 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views