Screen Machine Industries, booth 52760 (Central Hall)
The heavy-duty track mounted machine has a 26- by 44.5-inch peak-to-peak jaw opening, offers remote control operation and movement, and an American-made Grade 80 steel unibody frame.
A 300-horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine provides power for the heaviest jobs.
To see this crusher, visit booth 52760 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views