SCREEN MACHINE INDUSTRIES, INC. INTRODUCES THE JXT JAW CRUSHER
Columbus – Screen Machine Industries, Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of portable crushing and screening machinery, has announced the introduction of their latest offering in tracked, portable crushing plants. The JXT Jaw Crusher is loaded with great features such as a powerful Universal Engineering jaw crusher, Caterpillar C-9 Tier III diesel engine, fully remote controlled movement/operation and the heavy duty quality that you’ve come to expect from Screen Machine Industries, Inc.
The JXT Jaw Crusher is a track mounted plant featuring unique remote controlled Blockage Clearance and Automatic Tramp Iron Relief capabilities unequalled in our industry. Operated by wireless remote controls, the JXT can process your hardest and most difficult materials greatly reducing the typical risk of stoppages, damages and high maintenance associated with most other jaw crushers.
SMI is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing and stockpiling. Our product offering provides production solutions across a vast array of applications ranging from 15 – 600 tons/yards per hour (sand & gravel, concrete & asphalt, topsoil & compost products). Our engineering design philosophy of incorporating only industry leading brand name components and feature rich competitive advantages has prominently influenced our 40+ years of success. For more information, contact Screen Machine Industries, Inc., 10685 Columbus Parkway, Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Telephone (800) 837-3344 or (740) 927-3464; fax (740) 927-7110. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.screenmachine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior213 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)156 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)147 Views