Vibrating scalper screens can improve the overall performance of almost any plant. It’s important to correctly size the unit, choose a modern heavy-duty screen and vibrator design, and select the optimum media for the given application.
Leon Luadzers has 32 years of application, sales, and manufacturing experience with crushing and screening products. He is currently the capital equipment manager – vibrating equipment for Metso Minerals in Columbia, S.C. He holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees and has published and presented many papers on the subject of vibrating and crushing equipment.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry250 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature217 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky209 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting190 Views