Sealmaster® USRB Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings
Widely used in demanding industries such a primary metals, mining, aggregate, forest products, recycling, and pulp and paper in applications involving bulk material handling conveyors, feed systems, and stacking/blending, the Sealmaster® USRB mounted spherical roller bearings incorporate advanced features and design elements that offer superior performance and value.
• Unitized cartridge design
• +/-2 degrees misalignment
• Setscrew lock bore sizes from 1 1/8” – 7”
• Adapter lock bore sizes from 1 1/8” – 8”
• High basic dynamic rating (BDR)
• Black oxide treated inner and outer races and adapters