- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
Sealmaster® USRB Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings
Posted By cprewitt On December 11, 2009 @ 9:50 am In Aggregates Zone | No Comments
Widely used in demanding industries such a primary metals, mining, aggregate, forest products, recycling, and pulp and paper in applications involving bulk material handling conveyors, feed systems, and stacking/blending, the Sealmaster® USRB mounted spherical roller bearings incorporate advanced features and design elements that offer superior performance and value.
• Unitized cartridge design
• +/-2 degrees misalignment
• Setscrew lock bore sizes from 1 1/8” – 7”
• Adapter lock bore sizes from 1 1/8” – 8”
• High basic dynamic rating (BDR)
• Black oxide treated inner and outer races and adapters
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/sealmaster%c2%ae-usrb-mounted-spherical-roller-bearings/
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.