John Deere “See Yourself” photo and story submissions
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division is inviting contractors and other industry professionals to be a part of the company’s booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg by submitting photos and stories of how they are using the manufacturer’s equipment. The company says it is looking for people to “upload an image of themselves, their co-workers, or even their job sites.” The manufacturer will display the photos and stories on a large projection screen at its booth.
To submit a story or photo, visit JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself.
To view the submitted stories and photos, visit booth 1262 in North Hall.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction489 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way391 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views