John Deere “See Yourself” photo and story submissions
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division is inviting contractors and other industry professionals to be a part of the company’s booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg by submitting photos and stories of how they are using the manufacturer’s equipment. The company says it is looking for people to “upload an image of themselves, their co-workers, or even their job sites.” The manufacturer will display the photos and stories on a large projection screen at its booth.
To submit a story or photo, visit JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself.
To view the submitted stories and photos, visit booth 1262 in North Hall.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views