John Deere “See Yourself” photo and story submissions
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division is inviting contractors and other industry professionals to be a part of the company’s booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg by submitting photos and stories of how they are using the manufacturer’s equipment. The company says it is looking for people to “upload an image of themselves, their co-workers, or even their job sites.” The manufacturer will display the photos and stories on a large projection screen at its booth.
To submit a story or photo, visit JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself.
To view the submitted stories and photos, visit booth 1262 in North Hall.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views