John Deere “See Yourself” photo and story submissions
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division is inviting contractors and other industry professionals to be a part of the company’s booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg by submitting photos and stories of how they are using the manufacturer’s equipment. The company says it is looking for people to “upload an image of themselves, their co-workers, or even their job sites.” The manufacturer will display the photos and stories on a large projection screen at its booth.
To submit a story or photo, visit JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself.
To view the submitted stories and photos, visit booth 1262 in North Hall.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views