John Deere “See Yourself” photo and story submissions
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division is inviting contractors and other industry professionals to be a part of the company’s booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg by submitting photos and stories of how they are using the manufacturer’s equipment. The company says it is looking for people to “upload an image of themselves, their co-workers, or even their job sites.” The manufacturer will display the photos and stories on a large projection screen at its booth.
To submit a story or photo, visit JohnDeere.com/SeeYourself.
To view the submitted stories and photos, visit booth 1262 in North Hall.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world216 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views