Sellick Equipment Limited, Harrow, Ontario, has expanded the S Series product line by adding a 16,000 lb capacity model. The new S160-4 has fulltime four wheel drive and four equal sized wheels. By steering both axles, the S160-4 has a tight turning radius of 150â€. The S160-4 is powered by the Dieselmax 444 Turbocharged Tier III diesel engine producing 114 hp, and is coupled to a fully automatic power-shift transmission for efficient operation. Axles feature enclosed wet disc brakes for extended life, and limited slip differentials for maximum traction and maneuverability. Consistent with the S Series product line, the operator platform of the S160-4 is mounted to frame on isolators which dramatically reduce noise and vibration for the operator. Standard features include frame leveling, tilt steering column with full instrumentation, light package, and back-up alarm. Options include full cab, air conditioning, side shift and fork positioning carriages, and a variety of lift heights and fork lengths. For complete information call 1-877 SELLICK (735-5425) or e-mail email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned488 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views