Sellick Equipment Limited, Harrow, Ontario, has expanded the S Series product line by adding a 16,000 lb capacity model. The new S160-4 has fulltime four wheel drive and four equal sized wheels. By steering both axles, the S160-4 has a tight turning radius of 150â€. The S160-4 is powered by the Dieselmax 444 Turbocharged Tier III diesel engine producing 114 hp, and is coupled to a fully automatic power-shift transmission for efficient operation. Axles feature enclosed wet disc brakes for extended life, and limited slip differentials for maximum traction and maneuverability. Consistent with the S Series product line, the operator platform of the S160-4 is mounted to frame on isolators which dramatically reduce noise and vibration for the operator. Standard features include frame leveling, tilt steering column with full instrumentation, light package, and back-up alarm. Options include full cab, air conditioning, side shift and fork positioning carriages, and a variety of lift heights and fork lengths. For complete information call 1-877 SELLICK (735-5425) or e-mail email@example.com.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets508 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views