Send in your best safety practices this month
What does your operation do to promote safe practices?
That’s what we want to know as part of our Safety Tips contest.
The contest gives you the opportunity to impact the industry by sharing your best practices with other readers. Any safety tips submitted have a chance to be featured in an online article.
Whether you, like one reader, use positive reinforcement to promote safety or, like another reader, use a laser-based inventory system to prevent accidents — or anything else you do — we want to hear about it.
But the contest will end this month, so be sure to send in your tips by July 31.
For more details, visit aggman.com/safety-tips.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew133 Views