Send in your best safety practices this month
What does your operation do to promote safe practices?
That’s what we want to know as part of our Safety Tips contest.
The contest gives you the opportunity to impact the industry by sharing your best practices with other readers. Any safety tips submitted have a chance to be featured in an online article.
Whether you, like one reader, use positive reinforcement to promote safety or, like another reader, use a laser-based inventory system to prevent accidents — or anything else you do — we want to hear about it.
But the contest will end this month, so be sure to send in your tips by July 31.
For more details, visit aggman.com/safety-tips.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views