Send in your best safety practices this month
What does your operation do to promote safe practices?
That’s what we want to know as part of our Safety Tips contest.
The contest gives you the opportunity to impact the industry by sharing your best practices with other readers. Any safety tips submitted have a chance to be featured in an online article.
Whether you, like one reader, use positive reinforcement to promote safety or, like another reader, use a laser-based inventory system to prevent accidents — or anything else you do — we want to hear about it.
But the contest will end this month, so be sure to send in your tips by July 31.
For more details, visit aggman.com/safety-tips.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1026 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident496 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources382 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger313 Views