Send in your best safety practices this month
What does your operation do to promote safe practices?
That’s what we want to know as part of our Safety Tips contest.
The contest gives you the opportunity to impact the industry by sharing your best practices with other readers. Any safety tips submitted have a chance to be featured in an online article.
Whether you, like one reader, use positive reinforcement to promote safety or, like another reader, use a laser-based inventory system to prevent accidents — or anything else you do — we want to hear about it.
But the contest will end this month, so be sure to send in your tips by July 31.
For more details, visit aggman.com/safety-tips.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views