Send in your best safety practices this month
What does your operation do to promote safe practices?
That’s what we want to know as part of our Safety Tips contest.
The contest gives you the opportunity to impact the industry by sharing your best practices with other readers. Any safety tips submitted have a chance to be featured in an online article.
Whether you, like one reader, use positive reinforcement to promote safety or, like another reader, use a laser-based inventory system to prevent accidents — or anything else you do — we want to hear about it.
But the contest will end this month, so be sure to send in your tips by July 31.
For more details, visit aggman.com/safety-tips.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views