Position open for a Senior Designer/Detailer for a growing manufacturing company in the aggregate processing and mining industries.
Senior Designer/Detailers are responsible for assisting the Engineering Manager with the planning, development and daily execution of engineering related activities. The primary position responsibility is to maintain project schedules by developing and creating engineering bill of materials, design and shop drawings. Additional duties include maintaining QA and engineering documents and development of design libraries.
Senior Designer/Detailers must be capable of effective interaction with production and materials management processes. Specific aggregate processing and mining experience is preferred.
Required skills and experience:
- Proficient in Auto CAD, experience with Auto Desk Inventor a plus.
- Project management, Engineering and QA document control.
- Machinery, power transmission and hydraulic system design and detailing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software.
- Experience in mining or parallel industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to be meet tight schedules and with little supervision.
Resumes to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Classifieds
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views