Position open for a Senior Designer/Detailer for a growing manufacturing company in the aggregate processing and mining industries.
Senior Designer/Detailers are responsible for assisting the Engineering Manager with the planning, development and daily execution of engineering related activities. The primary position responsibility is to maintain project schedules by developing and creating engineering bill of materials, design and shop drawings. Additional duties include maintaining QA and engineering documents and development of design libraries.
Senior Designer/Detailers must be capable of effective interaction with production and materials management processes. Specific aggregate processing and mining experience is preferred.
Required skills and experience:
- Proficient in Auto CAD, experience with Auto Desk Inventor a plus.
- Project management, Engineering and QA document control.
- Machinery, power transmission and hydraulic system design and detailing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software.
- Experience in mining or parallel industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to be meet tight schedules and with little supervision.
Resumes to be submitted to: email@example.com
MORE FROM Classifieds
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1005 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production637 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views