Contribute your expertise to our Aggregates and Construction Materials (ACM)
Services team based in Holderbank, Switzerland as Senior Project Manager (m/f)
Management & Extraction
Your field of activity:
- Analyse problems and propose improvements in the extraction and primary processing activities
- Drive the implementation and monitoring of action plans
- Take charge of the annual aggregates reserves management report
- Support and cooperate with the procurement management
- Prepare training material and courses
- Provide expert support and advice across functions
- Develop reserves and extraction related tools and guidelines
- Degree in geology, mining engineering, or geotechnical engineering
- Extensive experience in the areas of geology, mine planning, and aggregates extraction, in particular in equipment performance evaluation and performance improvement programs, drill and blast methods, and aggregates production and management
- Proficiency with MS Office and Lotus Notes; simulation software skills such as Fleet & Production Cost Analysis (FPC) or AggFlow an asset
- High level of customer orientation and strong leadership, project management, and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in English, ideally in combination with additional languages
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (30-40%)
Your benefits: We offer challenging project management tasks including
problem analysis and performance improvement in the field of extraction
and primary processing activities (e.g. drill and blast, load and haul).
Benefit from a productive and innovative environment, the work in an
international team, and all the advantages a global enterprise has to
If you are interested in this position, please read our tips for application and submit your application via email to email@example.com
Building foundations for tomorrow.
Holcim is one of the world’s leading suppliers of cement and aggregates (crushed
stone, sand and gravel) as well as further activities such as ready-mix concrete and
asphalt including services. The Group holds majority and minority interests in
around 70 countries on all continents and employs some 80,000 people. Holcim
Group Support provides the Group with services and customer-focused solutions
as well as promoting the international transfer of expertise.
Strength. Performance. Passion.