Seok Myung Yoon named president and CEO of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO.
Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his family to the HCEA headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Yoon received his Bachelors of Arts in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University-Korea and his Masters of Mechanical Engineering at Chung Ang University-Korea.
“I am pleased to take on this position at a very exciting time for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas,” Yoon said in a prepared statement. “Our -9A series of excavators and wheel loaders gives our dealers and their customers advanced technology and abundant standard features while meeting EPA regulations limiting gas emissions. This line, along with other new products slated for the near future, will help us continue down the path of steady sales volume and market share increases in North and Latin America.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1056 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources430 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger409 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register331 Views