Seok Myung Yoon named president and CEO of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO.
Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his family to the HCEA headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Yoon received his Bachelors of Arts in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University-Korea and his Masters of Mechanical Engineering at Chung Ang University-Korea.
“I am pleased to take on this position at a very exciting time for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas,” Yoon said in a prepared statement. “Our -9A series of excavators and wheel loaders gives our dealers and their customers advanced technology and abundant standard features while meeting EPA regulations limiting gas emissions. This line, along with other new products slated for the near future, will help us continue down the path of steady sales volume and market share increases in North and Latin America.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views