Seok Myung Yoon named president and CEO of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO.
Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his family to the HCEA headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Yoon received his Bachelors of Arts in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University-Korea and his Masters of Mechanical Engineering at Chung Ang University-Korea.
“I am pleased to take on this position at a very exciting time for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas,” Yoon said in a prepared statement. “Our -9A series of excavators and wheel loaders gives our dealers and their customers advanced technology and abundant standard features while meeting EPA regulations limiting gas emissions. This line, along with other new products slated for the near future, will help us continue down the path of steady sales volume and market share increases in North and Latin America.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views