Seok Myung Yoon named president and CEO of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO.
Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his family to the HCEA headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Yoon received his Bachelors of Arts in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University-Korea and his Masters of Mechanical Engineering at Chung Ang University-Korea.
“I am pleased to take on this position at a very exciting time for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas,” Yoon said in a prepared statement. “Our -9A series of excavators and wheel loaders gives our dealers and their customers advanced technology and abundant standard features while meeting EPA regulations limiting gas emissions. This line, along with other new products slated for the near future, will help us continue down the path of steady sales volume and market share increases in North and Latin America.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views