Seok Myung Yoon named president and CEO of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO.
Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his family to the HCEA headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Yoon received his Bachelors of Arts in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University-Korea and his Masters of Mechanical Engineering at Chung Ang University-Korea.
“I am pleased to take on this position at a very exciting time for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas,” Yoon said in a prepared statement. “Our -9A series of excavators and wheel loaders gives our dealers and their customers advanced technology and abundant standard features while meeting EPA regulations limiting gas emissions. This line, along with other new products slated for the near future, will help us continue down the path of steady sales volume and market share increases in North and Latin America.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views