September 08 – RollOuts
Removes rebar from debris
Eco-Crusher has added an optional magnet to its jaw-crushing bucket to provide a means of removing rebar from crushed debris.
New mega-dozer generation
Cat has unveiled the T-series version of its vaunted D-11 dozer. The 850-horsepower machine gets a Tier 3 engine, operator and service improvements, and options such as a hydraulically powered access ladder and a two-camera work area vision system.
Compact portable plant
Pump Vacuum Systems has developed a different way to produce sand and gravel using the company’s PVS Jet Pump. It
created a portable plant that can produce multiple products while washing the material. The plant uses a grizzly screen to remove oversize, then moves sized material into the pump, where it is washed and conveyed either to a de-sander or a velocity box, then separated into final products. The company says its first plant is producing 300 tons per hour using one wheel loader to charge the plant and load trucks.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views