September 08 – RollOuts
Emerson Industrial describes its new Sealmaster Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing as an advanced, double-row design that improves load capacity and speed capabilities in aggregate conveyor operations. The bearings feature pillow blocks that contain high-capacity, double-row spherical roller bearings designed to carry high radial and combination loads. The series is said to have a higher basic dynamic rating (BDR) than competing models with a similar cartridge design.
TimePilot has rolled out a time and attendance system designed from the ground up for construction-related applications. The weatherproof design can be mounted on walls, posts, or the side of a truck. Employees clock in and out by touching a key-sized iButton to the clock. The clock reads the iButton, identifies the employee, and records the time.
Terex has introduced a family of excavator-mounted hydraulic transverse cutting units for scaling soft to medium-hard rock as well as excavation and demolition.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views