September 2009 – RollOuts
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor
Superior Industries says its new Slide-Pac three-unit conveyor system was designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading. The unit has a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading of the top two conveyors from the bottom trailer unit. The unloading process takes just minutes to complete. The three-in-one conveyor system is available in lengths of 60, 70, and 80 feet for a total of up to 240 feet of conveyor length. Its trailer unit can be raised to a 14-foot discharge height.
Customized screen deck
W.S. Tyler polled its customers before developing its new TAGG Screen, which the company says is the first vibrating screen designed specifically to meet the screening demands of the aggregates industry. The screen offers tailor-made deck configurations and a choice of wire or polyurethane cloth, with delivery in five days. Green engineering reduces the weight of the machine and extends the lifespan of key components, according to the company.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting937 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Guest Blog: FMSHRC redefines “flagrant violation”131 Views