September 2009 – RollOuts
The improved Instant Office portable jobsite briefcase office from 308 Systems operates as an independent field office, allowing field personnel to have full office capabilities from their truck. The compact unit is custom tailored to the specific needs of each company. Options include a waterproof carrying case, cellular or satellite Internet connection, remote jobsite radio interconnect, color printer, fax, copier, digital still/video cameras, document scanner, Global Positioning System mapping/directions, and more.
Revamped articulating cranes
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc.’s new and improved articulating crane product line provides lift capacities ranging from 1,740 to 35,405 pounds maximum rating at a radius of 14 feet, 5 inches. The company added eight mid-range cranes with single-link or dual-link configurations. Additional features include an extension system equipped with a regeneration valve to increase working speed, ease of maintenance, hydraulic extension retrofit capabilities, and more.
Atlas Copco says its new lightweight, QLT 4 light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and enhanced flicker-free lighting with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. The mast extends up vertically to 31 feet and rotates 360 degrees. Other features include a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views