Share your safety tips
Here at Aggman.com, we place a lot of importance on safety.
We update you with alerts and reports from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), share information about operations with exemplary safety practices and even offer tips for keeping workers safe on the job.
Now it’s your turn.
We want to know what you’re doing to keep your operations safe. Did a new safety training course prove especially helpful? Maybe you’ve given workers a new outlook on safety, or perhaps what you’ve done for years has continued to work well. No matter what you’re doing to improve safety at your site, we’d love to know about it.
Tell us what best practices you have implemented, and we could share them on our website. For more details, or to submit your safety tips, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views