Share your safety tips
Here at Aggman.com, we place a lot of importance on safety.
We update you with alerts and reports from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), share information about operations with exemplary safety practices and even offer tips for keeping workers safe on the job.
Now it’s your turn.
We want to know what you’re doing to keep your operations safe. Did a new safety training course prove especially helpful? Maybe you’ve given workers a new outlook on safety, or perhaps what you’ve done for years has continued to work well. No matter what you’re doing to improve safety at your site, we’d love to know about it.
Tell us what best practices you have implemented, and we could share them on our website. For more details, or to submit your safety tips, click here.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views