Share your safety tips
Here at Aggman.com, we place a lot of importance on safety.
We update you with alerts and reports from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), share information about operations with exemplary safety practices and even offer tips for keeping workers safe on the job.
Now it’s your turn.
We want to know what you’re doing to keep your operations safe. Did a new safety training course prove especially helpful? Maybe you’ve given workers a new outlook on safety, or perhaps what you’ve done for years has continued to work well. No matter what you’re doing to improve safety at your site, we’d love to know about it.
Tell us what best practices you have implemented, and we could share them on our website. For more details, or to submit your safety tips, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views