Share your safety tips
Here at Aggman.com, we place a lot of importance on safety.
We update you with alerts and reports from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), share information about operations with exemplary safety practices and even offer tips for keeping workers safe on the job.
Now it’s your turn.
We want to know what you’re doing to keep your operations safe. Did a new safety training course prove especially helpful? Maybe you’ve given workers a new outlook on safety, or perhaps what you’ve done for years has continued to work well. No matter what you’re doing to improve safety at your site, we’d love to know about it.
Tell us what best practices you have implemented, and we could share them on our website. For more details, or to submit your safety tips, click here.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs210 Views