Share your safety tips
Here at Aggman.com, we place a lot of importance on safety.
We update you with alerts and reports from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), share information about operations with exemplary safety practices and even offer tips for keeping workers safe on the job.
Now it’s your turn.
We want to know what you’re doing to keep your operations safe. Did a new safety training course prove especially helpful? Maybe you’ve given workers a new outlook on safety, or perhaps what you’ve done for years has continued to work well. No matter what you’re doing to improve safety at your site, we’d love to know about it.
Tell us what best practices you have implemented, and we could share them on our website. For more details, or to submit your safety tips, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry633 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address224 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views