Shark Cutter Suction Dredge
Dredging Supply Company”s Shark Class cutter suction dredge features a conventional dredge-operating configuration with modular design for ease of transportation. With standard discharge sizes ranging from 10-inch through 24-inch, our Shark dredges are most commonly used by sand and gravel producers and contractors. The tough, yet portable design offers many rewards for the end user. With the proven reliability of the Shark Class cutter suction dredge, the end user can expect a very long life expectanncy for this type of equipment. The Shark dredge will provide a high percentage of uptime and availability, which makes it one of the best selling models in the world!
DSC”s Shark Class Dredge features standardized systems throughout all of the various sizes and configurations. The operating systems are all PLC based and offer the operator an ergonomic and user-friendly control panel. With the simple touch of a few switches, you are off and dredging. The Shark dredge also features power up/down spud systems with API rated winch drums for proper cable storage.
DSC”s Shark Class dredge is offered in standard protection models, we welcome all requests for customization for any particular machine. Whether it can be extended digging depths, production instrumentation or GPS dredging systems-DSC will design and build to meet your requirements.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views