Shark Cutter Suction Dredge
Dredging Supply Company”s Shark Class cutter suction dredge features a conventional dredge-operating configuration with modular design for ease of transportation. With standard discharge sizes ranging from 10-inch through 24-inch, our Shark dredges are most commonly used by sand and gravel producers and contractors. The tough, yet portable design offers many rewards for the end user. With the proven reliability of the Shark Class cutter suction dredge, the end user can expect a very long life expectanncy for this type of equipment. The Shark dredge will provide a high percentage of uptime and availability, which makes it one of the best selling models in the world!
DSC”s Shark Class Dredge features standardized systems throughout all of the various sizes and configurations. The operating systems are all PLC based and offer the operator an ergonomic and user-friendly control panel. With the simple touch of a few switches, you are off and dredging. The Shark dredge also features power up/down spud systems with API rated winch drums for proper cable storage.
DSC”s Shark Class dredge is offered in standard protection models, we welcome all requests for customization for any particular machine. Whether it can be extended digging depths, production instrumentation or GPS dredging systems-DSC will design and build to meet your requirements.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views