Shelly Company launches new website
The Shelly Company, an Oldcastle company, has launched its new website, which is designed to be user-friendly and includes comprehensive information about the company.
Site features include aggregate, asphalt and ready-mix calculators; interactive business forms; “Request a Quote” and “Find a Location” pages; expanded pages for products, services and sustainability; and links to the company’s social media pages.
To view the website, visit shellyco.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views