Shelly Company launches new website
The Shelly Company, an Oldcastle company, has launched its new website, which is designed to be user-friendly and includes comprehensive information about the company.
Site features include aggregate, asphalt and ready-mix calculators; interactive business forms; “Request a Quote” and “Find a Location” pages; expanded pages for products, services and sustainability; and links to the company’s social media pages.
To view the website, visit shellyco.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!192 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views