Shelly Company launches new website
The Shelly Company, an Oldcastle company, has launched its new website, which is designed to be user-friendly and includes comprehensive information about the company.
Site features include aggregate, asphalt and ready-mix calculators; interactive business forms; “Request a Quote” and “Find a Location” pages; expanded pages for products, services and sustainability; and links to the company’s social media pages.
To view the website, visit shellyco.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views