Shelly Company launches new website
The Shelly Company, an Oldcastle company, has launched its new website, which is designed to be user-friendly and includes comprehensive information about the company.
Site features include aggregate, asphalt and ready-mix calculators; interactive business forms; “Request a Quote” and “Find a Location” pages; expanded pages for products, services and sustainability; and links to the company’s social media pages.
To view the website, visit shellyco.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views