Shindaiwa Construction Products DGK25E
Shindaiwa Construction Products has announced the addition of their new DGK25E generator to their line of kWiet Power Ultra Quiet prime power mobile generators. According to Dave Dahlstrom, Shindaiwa™s Director of Marketing, This model is the first to use an EPA interim tier IV certified Isuzu diesel engine. This is also the second 20kW model to employ our patented SimulPhase technology which enables the user to tap both three phase and dual single phase power at the same time.â€ This model is also the fifth in their kWiet Power lineup that carries the Ultra Quiet label which indicates a sound level at or below 60 decibels. Dahlstrom adds that By 2010 all of our product line will use the Ultra Quiet technology.â€ kWiet Power generators and welders are sold through a network of 23 independent wholesale distributors in North America, the Caribbean and Latin America. Additional information is available at their web site: www.kwietpower.com.
Shindaiwa Construction Products is an Oregon based subsidiary of Shindaiwa Corporation of Hiroshima, Japan the manufacturer of a wide range of high quality construction products including gas and diesel powered generators, welders, light towers, pressure washers.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction458 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views