Shindaiwa Construction Products DGK25E
Shindaiwa Construction Products has announced the addition of their new DGK25E generator to their line of kWiet Power Ultra Quiet prime power mobile generators. According to Dave Dahlstrom, Shindaiwa™s Director of Marketing, This model is the first to use an EPA interim tier IV certified Isuzu diesel engine. This is also the second 20kW model to employ our patented SimulPhase technology which enables the user to tap both three phase and dual single phase power at the same time.â€ This model is also the fifth in their kWiet Power lineup that carries the Ultra Quiet label which indicates a sound level at or below 60 decibels. Dahlstrom adds that By 2010 all of our product line will use the Ultra Quiet technology.â€ kWiet Power generators and welders are sold through a network of 23 independent wholesale distributors in North America, the Caribbean and Latin America. Additional information is available at their web site: www.kwietpower.com.
Shindaiwa Construction Products is an Oregon based subsidiary of Shindaiwa Corporation of Hiroshima, Japan the manufacturer of a wide range of high quality construction products including gas and diesel powered generators, welders, light towers, pressure washers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views