Yokohama “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway + iPad giveaway
Yokohama Tire Corporation is hosting two giveaways at its booth during ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Attendees can enter the manufacturer’s “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway by participating in a daily basketball shooting game. The prize: a $5,000 travel agency gift certificate.
In addition to the vacation giveaway, attendees will have the chance to score an iPad air by registering daily at the company’s booth.
Yokohama will announce vacation winners on March 8, and the winner does not have to be present to claim the prize. The company will announce iPad winners daily (March 4-7 at 3 p.m., and March 8 at 1:30 p.m.); winners must be present to receive the iPad Air.
To participate in either of these giveaways, visit booth 30412 in Central Hall.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views