Yokohama “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway + iPad giveaway
Yokohama Tire Corporation is hosting two giveaways at its booth during ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Attendees can enter the manufacturer’s “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway by participating in a daily basketball shooting game. The prize: a $5,000 travel agency gift certificate.
In addition to the vacation giveaway, attendees will have the chance to score an iPad air by registering daily at the company’s booth.
Yokohama will announce vacation winners on March 8, and the winner does not have to be present to claim the prize. The company will announce iPad winners daily (March 4-7 at 3 p.m., and March 8 at 1:30 p.m.); winners must be present to receive the iPad Air.
To participate in either of these giveaways, visit booth 30412 in Central Hall.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views