Yokohama “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway + iPad giveaway
Yokohama Tire Corporation is hosting two giveaways at its booth during ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Attendees can enter the manufacturer’s “Shoot and Score” Vacation Giveaway by participating in a daily basketball shooting game. The prize: a $5,000 travel agency gift certificate.
In addition to the vacation giveaway, attendees will have the chance to score an iPad air by registering daily at the company’s booth.
Yokohama will announce vacation winners on March 8, and the winner does not have to be present to claim the prize. The company will announce iPad winners daily (March 4-7 at 3 p.m., and March 8 at 1:30 p.m.); winners must be present to receive the iPad Air.
To participate in either of these giveaways, visit booth 30412 in Central Hall.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views