Shur-Co® announces new product – DuraPull™ Semi-Automatic Pull Tarp
YANKTON, SD – Shur-Co, LLC, a leader in the cover and containment industry for 58 years, has expanded its product line once again, introducing the DuraPull Semi-automatic pull tarp system for dump bodies, belly dumps, landscape boxes and end dumps up to 24 ft.
Key points of the DuraPull™ include:
- 12-Ga. galvanized steel tarp housing that protects the tarp and spring-loaded spool from falling materials.
- The spring-loaded Tarp Spool is made of aluminum and has an extruded groove that allows for easy installation or removal of the tarp.
- Tension Ratchet that allows the tarp spool to be easily pre-loaded for operation, and it is also easily adjusted to increase or decrease spring tension.
- Installation is made easy as the DuraPull™ comes out of the box fully assembled. Simply mount the assembled tarp housing, slide the tarp onto the tarp spool and adjust the spring tension to properly fit your box.
- The mesh or solid vinyl tarp can be easily removed and reinstalled or replaced without removing the tarp spool or removing the spring tension.
View more information on the DuraPull™ at www.shurco.com/durapull. Shur-Co® products are available direct from Shur-Co® at the company’s eight branch locations (SD, ND, IA, OH, IL, CO, OK and TX) and from authorized Shur-Co® Dealers nationwide. To find a location nearest you, call 800.474.8756 or visit the Shur-Co® website at www.shurco.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views