SIDNEY MANUFACTURING INTRODUCES THE GORILLA GRAPPLE
Sidney Manufacturing introduces their new Gorilla Grapple, a versatile, powerful grapple designed to fit most skid steers. Manufactured from high tensile 1″ thick steel with tough 400 BHN tips, the Gorilla Grapple can handle hurricane debris, large trees, brush, big hay bales, salvage yard scrap, and even crush concrete slabs.
This heavy duty grapple is designed for durability and performance, at over 900 lbs. the Gorilla Grapple not only outweighs the competition, but out performs it as well. According to Matt Hood, president of Sidney Manufacturing Co. LLC, “This product was essentially designed by grapple customers who were searching for a better product.”
The patented Gorilla Grapple (US Patent #6601891) is available in 6 tine and 10 tine configurations and is offered exclusively by Sidney and their network of dealers.Sidney Manufacturing Company has been designing and manufacturing versatile, durable, and powerful products for over two decades. Based in Sidney, Iowa, the company is known for competitively priced products built to last a lifetime.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views