SIDNEY MANUFACTURING INTRODUCES THE GORILLA GRAPPLE
Sidney Manufacturing introduces their new Gorilla Grapple, a versatile, powerful grapple designed to fit most skid steers. Manufactured from high tensile 1″ thick steel with tough 400 BHN tips, the Gorilla Grapple can handle hurricane debris, large trees, brush, big hay bales, salvage yard scrap, and even crush concrete slabs.
This heavy duty grapple is designed for durability and performance, at over 900 lbs. the Gorilla Grapple not only outweighs the competition, but out performs it as well. According to Matt Hood, president of Sidney Manufacturing Co. LLC, “This product was essentially designed by grapple customers who were searching for a better product.”
The patented Gorilla Grapple (US Patent #6601891) is available in 6 tine and 10 tine configurations and is offered exclusively by Sidney and their network of dealers.Sidney Manufacturing Company has been designing and manufacturing versatile, durable, and powerful products for over two decades. Based in Sidney, Iowa, the company is known for competitively priced products built to last a lifetime.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views