SIDNEY MANUFACTURING INTRODUCES THE GORILLA GRAPPLE
Sidney Manufacturing introduces their new Gorilla Grapple, a versatile, powerful grapple designed to fit most skid steers. Manufactured from high tensile 1″ thick steel with tough 400 BHN tips, the Gorilla Grapple can handle hurricane debris, large trees, brush, big hay bales, salvage yard scrap, and even crush concrete slabs.
This heavy duty grapple is designed for durability and performance, at over 900 lbs. the Gorilla Grapple not only outweighs the competition, but out performs it as well. According to Matt Hood, president of Sidney Manufacturing Co. LLC, “This product was essentially designed by grapple customers who were searching for a better product.”
The patented Gorilla Grapple (US Patent #6601891) is available in 6 tine and 10 tine configurations and is offered exclusively by Sidney and their network of dealers.Sidney Manufacturing Company has been designing and manufacturing versatile, durable, and powerful products for over two decades. Based in Sidney, Iowa, the company is known for competitively priced products built to last a lifetime.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1053 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program573 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas296 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views