Kobelco Construction Machinery USA, booth 4408 (Silver Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kobelco will offer attendees product information on its full line of excavators in the 3,000- to 180,000-pound classes, as well as its new demolition machine line.
The company’s exhibit is Kobelco’s homecoming to ConExpo-Con/Agg as an independent brand.
The exhibit will provide booth visitors the opportunity to compete in a number of traditional and high-tech games and serve as a place to kick back and relax, while delivering ample time to kick the tires and get into the operator seats of a wide-range of Kobelco excavators, including the company’s new 55SRX model.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views