Kobelco Construction Machinery USA, booth 4408 (Silver Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kobelco will offer attendees product information on its full line of excavators in the 3,000- to 180,000-pound classes, as well as its new demolition machine line.
The company’s exhibit is Kobelco’s homecoming to ConExpo-Con/Agg as an independent brand.
The exhibit will provide booth visitors the opportunity to compete in a number of traditional and high-tech games and serve as a place to kick back and relax, while delivering ample time to kick the tires and get into the operator seats of a wide-range of Kobelco excavators, including the company’s new 55SRX model.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views