Kobelco Construction Machinery USA, booth 4408 (Silver Lot)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kobelco will offer attendees product information on its full line of excavators in the 3,000- to 180,000-pound classes, as well as its new demolition machine line.
The company’s exhibit is Kobelco’s homecoming to ConExpo-Con/Agg as an independent brand.
The exhibit will provide booth visitors the opportunity to compete in a number of traditional and high-tech games and serve as a place to kick back and relax, while delivering ample time to kick the tires and get into the operator seats of a wide-range of Kobelco excavators, including the company’s new 55SRX model.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views