Do you use simulators for training?
We are looking for one or two operators who use technology-based training for an upcoming Operations Illustrated article. If you are interested in participating, please contact Therese Dunphy at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
UPDATE: We no longer need responses for this article. Thank you to everyone who helped.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company360 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views