Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment’s Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The patented “Single Pointed Ripper Bucket” From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. is a ripper/bucket combination for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force, pry out and carry stumps or cradle boulders, rip a clean narrow V trench for laying utilities, plus scoop and load material, allowing the operator to own a ripper plus be able to scoop and remove ripped debris without requiring the tool or machine change to use another bucket.
Manufactured in the United States using high -strength HARDOX 400 steel slabs for abusive or cold weather conditions.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature202 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views