Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment’s Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The patented “Single Pointed Ripper Bucket” From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. is a ripper/bucket combination for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force, pry out and carry stumps or cradle boulders, rip a clean narrow V trench for laying utilities, plus scoop and load material, allowing the operator to own a ripper plus be able to scoop and remove ripped debris without requiring the tool or machine change to use another bucket.
Manufactured in the United States using high -strength HARDOX 400 steel slabs for abusive or cold weather conditions.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Unimin's Guion Plant: Changing With the Times221 Views