Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment’s Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The patented “Single Pointed Ripper Bucket” From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. is a ripper/bucket combination for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force, pry out and carry stumps or cradle boulders, rip a clean narrow V trench for laying utilities, plus scoop and load material, allowing the operator to own a ripper plus be able to scoop and remove ripped debris without requiring the tool or machine change to use another bucket.
Manufactured in the United States using high -strength HARDOX 400 steel slabs for abusive or cold weather conditions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views