Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment’s Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The patented “Single Pointed Ripper Bucket” From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. is a ripper/bucket combination for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force, pry out and carry stumps or cradle boulders, rip a clean narrow V trench for laying utilities, plus scoop and load material, allowing the operator to own a ripper plus be able to scoop and remove ripped debris without requiring the tool or machine change to use another bucket.
Manufactured in the United States using high -strength HARDOX 400 steel slabs for abusive or cold weather conditions.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views