Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment’s Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The patented “Single Pointed Ripper Bucket” From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. is a ripper/bucket combination for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force, pry out and carry stumps or cradle boulders, rip a clean narrow V trench for laying utilities, plus scoop and load material, allowing the operator to own a ripper plus be able to scoop and remove ripped debris without requiring the tool or machine change to use another bucket.
Manufactured in the United States using high -strength HARDOX 400 steel slabs for abusive or cold weather conditions.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas373 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views