Sizetec Intensive Dewater Screen
Sizetec has been providing the Intensive Dewater Screens for sand, coal, minerals since 1988. More than 600 units of Sizetec Screens are in operation in USA and Canada.
The reveres angle deck Intensive Dewater Screens model VDS are available with many standard sizes such as 2’x7’, 3’x8’, 3’x10’, 4’x10’, 5’x12’, 6’x12’ and 7’x14’.
All Screens are equipped with either 1200 rpm motors for concrete sand dewatering or 1800 rpm motors for very fine sand recovery from sand plant effluent in closed circuit with cyclones.
The attached picture shows the Intensive Dewater Screen model VDS 714-6 (7’x14’) which is equipped with two 10 HP 1200 rpm vibrator motors. Model VDS 714-6 is capable of dewatering concrete sand at 300 TPH.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views