Sizetec Intensive Dewater Screen
Sizetec has been providing the Intensive Dewater Screens for sand, coal, minerals since 1988. More than 600 units of Sizetec Screens are in operation in USA and Canada.
The reveres angle deck Intensive Dewater Screens model VDS are available with many standard sizes such as 2’x7’, 3’x8’, 3’x10’, 4’x10’, 5’x12’, 6’x12’ and 7’x14’.
All Screens are equipped with either 1200 rpm motors for concrete sand dewatering or 1800 rpm motors for very fine sand recovery from sand plant effluent in closed circuit with cyclones.
The attached picture shows the Intensive Dewater Screen model VDS 714-6 (7’x14’) which is equipped with two 10 HP 1200 rpm vibrator motors. Model VDS 714-6 is capable of dewatering concrete sand at 300 TPH.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views