Sizetec Intensive Dewater Screen
Sizetec has been providing the Intensive Dewater Screens for sand, coal, minerals since 1988. More than 600 units of Sizetec Screens are in operation in USA and Canada.
The reveres angle deck Intensive Dewater Screens model VDS are available with many standard sizes such as 2’x7’, 3’x8’, 3’x10’, 4’x10’, 5’x12’, 6’x12’ and 7’x14’.
All Screens are equipped with either 1200 rpm motors for concrete sand dewatering or 1800 rpm motors for very fine sand recovery from sand plant effluent in closed circuit with cyclones.
The attached picture shows the Intensive Dewater Screen model VDS 714-6 (7’x14’) which is equipped with two 10 HP 1200 rpm vibrator motors. Model VDS 714-6 is capable of dewatering concrete sand at 300 TPH.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views