Sizetec Intensive Dewater Screen
Sizetec has been providing the Intensive Dewater Screens for sand, coal, minerals since 1988. More than 600 units of Sizetec Screens are in operation in USA and Canada.
The reveres angle deck Intensive Dewater Screens model VDS are available with many standard sizes such as 2’x7’, 3’x8’, 3’x10’, 4’x10’, 5’x12’, 6’x12’ and 7’x14’.
All Screens are equipped with either 1200 rpm motors for concrete sand dewatering or 1800 rpm motors for very fine sand recovery from sand plant effluent in closed circuit with cyclones.
The attached picture shows the Intensive Dewater Screen model VDS 714-6 (7’x14’) which is equipped with two 10 HP 1200 rpm vibrator motors. Model VDS 714-6 is capable of dewatering concrete sand at 300 TPH.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility890 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views