Sizetec Intensive Dewater Screen
Sizetec has been providing the Intensive Dewater Screens for sand, coal, minerals since 1988. More than 600 units of Sizetec Screens are in operation in USA and Canada.
The reveres angle deck Intensive Dewater Screens model VDS are available with many standard sizes such as 2’x7’, 3’x8’, 3’x10’, 4’x10’, 5’x12’, 6’x12’ and 7’x14’.
All Screens are equipped with either 1200 rpm motors for concrete sand dewatering or 1800 rpm motors for very fine sand recovery from sand plant effluent in closed circuit with cyclones.
The attached picture shows the Intensive Dewater Screen model VDS 714-6 (7’x14’) which is equipped with two 10 HP 1200 rpm vibrator motors. Model VDS 714-6 is capable of dewatering concrete sand at 300 TPH.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views