Skelly and Loy adds senior mining engineer to Virginia staff
Skelly and Loy hired Steven R. Witthar, P.E., as assistant vice president/engineering manager in its Wise, Va., office.
Witthar is responsible for evaluating mining operations and practices; examining maps, mineral deposits, drilling, and other geologic information to determine the viability of mining operations; completing mineral reserve assessments including quality and quantity aspects; preparation of permit applications for mining operations; coordinating and managing work of technicians, engineers, scientists, and other project personnel; and preparing reports and adhering to schedules and cost estimates involved in completing project assignments.
For the detailed press release on the Witthar hiriing, go to http://www.skellyloy.com/Pressroom/PressReleases/pr/SWhirepr.pdf.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views