Skelly and Loy adds senior mining engineer to Virginia staff
Skelly and Loy hired Steven R. Witthar, P.E., as assistant vice president/engineering manager in its Wise, Va., office.
Witthar is responsible for evaluating mining operations and practices; examining maps, mineral deposits, drilling, and other geologic information to determine the viability of mining operations; completing mineral reserve assessments including quality and quantity aspects; preparation of permit applications for mining operations; coordinating and managing work of technicians, engineers, scientists, and other project personnel; and preparing reports and adhering to schedules and cost estimates involved in completing project assignments.
For the detailed press release on the Witthar hiriing, go to http://www.skellyloy.com/Pressroom/PressReleases/pr/SWhirepr.pdf.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views