Skelly and Loy adds senior mining engineer to Virginia staff
Skelly and Loy hired Steven R. Witthar, P.E., as assistant vice president/engineering manager in its Wise, Va., office.
Witthar is responsible for evaluating mining operations and practices; examining maps, mineral deposits, drilling, and other geologic information to determine the viability of mining operations; completing mineral reserve assessments including quality and quantity aspects; preparation of permit applications for mining operations; coordinating and managing work of technicians, engineers, scientists, and other project personnel; and preparing reports and adhering to schedules and cost estimates involved in completing project assignments.
For the detailed press release on the Witthar hiriing, go to http://www.skellyloy.com/Pressroom/PressReleases/pr/SWhirepr.pdf.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151072 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production729 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success539 Views