Skelly and Loy hires Johnathan Clevinger
Skelly and Loy hired Johnathan Clevinger as an engineering technician in its Wise, Va., office.
In this role, Clevinger will prepare maps, plans, cross sections, and other types of drawings; prepare drainage plans and excavation and site plans; compute earthwork volumes (cuts and fills); design drainage structures (ponds, ditches, culverts, etc.); design valley fills, roads, etc.; assist in preparing permit applications, reserve studies, and other technical reports; perform field surveys; and assist with upkeep of computer systems at the southwest Virginia office as needed.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views