SKYJACK SOLIDIFIES DEALER AGREEMENT WITH HERC-U-LIFT FOR VR
Guelph, Ontario November 4, 2008
Guelph, Ontario November 4, 2008Skyjack is very pleased to announce it has finalized a dealer agreement with Herc-U-Lift of Maple Plain, MN, to carry the recently acquired IR Material Handling Product Line. Herc-U-Lift will represent the complete VR Telehandler product line with capacities ranging from 6,000 to 10,000 lbs., and lifting heights from 42″ to 56″. We are very pleased to implement our dealer agreement with Herc-U-Lift as this strengthens Skyjack™s commitment to support existing customers by expanding our support networkâ€ commented Dave Bristow, Vice President Telehandler Sales for Skyjack.
Elevating the World since 1986 Skyjack (www.skyjack.com) is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of self propelled Aerial Work Platforms. Skyjack™s mission is to be the customers™ first choice for equipment solutions in the aerial industry worldwide. This will be achieved through our ability to supply the most reliable and best quality products in the industry resulting in the best life cycle value available.
Quality customer service has been the primary factor in Herc-U-Lift”s stability and growth since 1968. By selecting, training and retaining only top quality people, Herc-U-Lift is able to provide the kind of service you”ve come to expect. Herc-U-Lift has nine full service branches locations and resident mechanics throughout Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin. Our experience and the pride we take in performing our jobs-applies to every repair we make, part we deliver and piece of equipment we lease or sell. Our goal is to find solutions for your needs and provide thelowest total cost for owning all your material handling equipment.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29173 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views