SME, Doosan Portable Power, Eriez provide new resources (Information Library)
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration releases its publication, Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy — 100 Years of Innovation. Based on information from the 2013 symposium “Innovation in Metallurgical Processing,” the publication features more than 75 subject-matter experts. It is designed to aid professional in overcoming technological, economic, environmental and geopolitical challenges.
SME | smenet.org/store
Online generator sizing tool
Doosan Portable Power has made available Doosan Power Finder, an online generator sizing tool designed to help professionals match the company’s generators with power demands. Accessible from any web-enabled computer, mobile phone or tablet, the tool matches power requirements with the proper model generator and displays complete specifications for the recommended generator, which can be shared via email. The tool also provides links to the company’s dealer locator and to its website.
Doosan Portable Power | doosanpowerfinder.com
Eriez offers its free Orange Reports case studies for companies involved in separation, material beneficiation, conveying, lifting, positioning, holding, feeding or detection. Available as PDFs, the reports are divided into four groups: sanitary, metalworking, processing and heavy industry. They provide examples of problems professionals in each of these groups have experienced, along with the solution and result.
Eriez | en-us.eriez.com/products/orangereportcasestudies
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February300 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views