SME Executive Director Kanagy earns rare Professional of the Year award
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Thursday that the Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE) has named SME Executive Director David L. Kanagy as the Association Professional of the Year.
CSAE presents the award to a member who furthers the industry in which they serve through exemplary service and support of the association profession, community service or other activities. In the 62 years of CSAE’s existence, only 23 people have received the award.
Kanagy received the award for his work with the creation of a scholarship program for young professionals as well as his encouragement for the development of professional programs.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views