SME Executive Director Kanagy earns rare Professional of the Year award
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Thursday that the Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE) has named SME Executive Director David L. Kanagy as the Association Professional of the Year.
CSAE presents the award to a member who furthers the industry in which they serve through exemplary service and support of the association profession, community service or other activities. In the 62 years of CSAE’s existence, only 23 people have received the award.
Kanagy received the award for his work with the creation of a scholarship program for young professionals as well as his encouragement for the development of professional programs.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views