SME partners with donation-focused shopping site
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration has announced that it is partnering with AmazonSmile, an online shopping website that donates 0.5 percent of the price of eligible purchases to a charitable organization.
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and offers the same product selection, prices and shopping features that Amazon.com provides. The AmazonSmile Foundation gives the customer the opportunity to select which charitable organization receives the donation from each purchase.
The partnership allows customers to choose to donate to the SME Foundation. Those funds go to scholarships, programs connected to the Professional Engineer’s (PE) exam, ABET accreditation training, Minerals Education Coalition (MEC) and more.
To shop through AmazonSmile, visit smile.amazon.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views