SME partners with donation-focused shopping site
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration has announced that it is partnering with AmazonSmile, an online shopping website that donates 0.5 percent of the price of eligible purchases to a charitable organization.
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and offers the same product selection, prices and shopping features that Amazon.com provides. The AmazonSmile Foundation gives the customer the opportunity to select which charitable organization receives the donation from each purchase.
The partnership allows customers to choose to donate to the SME Foundation. Those funds go to scholarships, programs connected to the Professional Engineer’s (PE) exam, ABET accreditation training, Minerals Education Coalition (MEC) and more.
To shop through AmazonSmile, visit smile.amazon.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views