SME partners with donation-focused shopping site
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration has announced that it is partnering with AmazonSmile, an online shopping website that donates 0.5 percent of the price of eligible purchases to a charitable organization.
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and offers the same product selection, prices and shopping features that Amazon.com provides. The AmazonSmile Foundation gives the customer the opportunity to select which charitable organization receives the donation from each purchase.
The partnership allows customers to choose to donate to the SME Foundation. Those funds go to scholarships, programs connected to the Professional Engineer’s (PE) exam, ABET accreditation training, Minerals Education Coalition (MEC) and more.
To shop through AmazonSmile, visit smile.amazon.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person520 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views