SME reaches 1,615 student members
Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with industry professionals, the potential to train and develop skills for the industry and the chance to access SME’s global mining and minerals library, OneMine.org.
SME said its international chapters has doubled since 2008 from six to 12, and student membership increased by 63 percent during that time.
For more information about SME student membership, visit smenet.org/students.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views