Smico Vibratory Screeners and Feeders
Oklahoma City, Ok: Smico Vibratory Screeners and Feeders has designed and tested a High Capacity Screener for all industries. The unit that was tested was a 5 x 12 that comes with 360 square feet of screening area. The largest one a 5 x 18 comes with 540 square feet of screening area. Below is a little bit about the unit.
ABOUT THE SAND SCREEN:
The SMICO High Efficiency Screener is a large capacity screener. The standard unit size is 5 feet wide by 12 feet long. Custom sizes are available to meet all output requirements and project budgets.
The SMICO Sand Screen is unique because it imparts a vertical, bouncing motion to the material which is more efficient than the gyroscopic, rocking motion used by other screen manufacturers.
The SMICO Sand Screener comes with your choice of 3 different brute force drive types to match your individual application:
- Single Shaft Elliptical Drive
- Dual Shaft Linear Motion Drive
- Twin Canned Motor Style Drive
These SMICO brute force designed drive has been shown to be up to 30% more efficient than competitive gyroscopic motion drive types. This efficiency combined with our screening experience provides our customers with a level of performance found nowhere else in the world.
SMICO has been manufacturing vibratory screening equipment for over 75 years.
Throughout our history we have specialized in producing high quality, heavy duty, brute force driven, vibratory screens for a variety of industrial clients. Our diverse client base ranges from food and feed producers to aggregate and mineral mining operations.
We pull from our broad range of experience to produce some of the most efficient screeners on the planet.
All SMICO equipment is designed, built and serviced at our factory in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We are proud to say “Made in the USA.”
Do you have a screening project coming up? Let Smico give you a solution that works for you.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views