SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, booth 90710 (Platinum Lot)
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, in collaboration with patent owner Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc., will exhibit the screening industry’s first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
With a push of one or more buttons, clamp rails on selected decks or all decks will hydraulically open.
Once replacement media is in place, one or more buttons will close and tighten the clamp rails to the specified distance from the screen box walls until they achieve the proper even tension.
To see this product on display, visit booth 90710 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year311 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views