SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, booth 90710 (Platinum Lot)
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, in collaboration with patent owner Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc., will exhibit the screening industry’s first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
With a push of one or more buttons, clamp rails on selected decks or all decks will hydraulically open.
Once replacement media is in place, one or more buttons will close and tighten the clamp rails to the specified distance from the screen box walls until they achieve the proper even tension.
To see this product on display, visit booth 90710 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views