SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, booth 90710 (Platinum Lot)
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens, in collaboration with patent owner Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc., will exhibit the screening industry’s first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
With a push of one or more buttons, clamp rails on selected decks or all decks will hydraulically open.
Once replacement media is in place, one or more buttons will close and tighten the clamp rails to the specified distance from the screen box walls until they achieve the proper even tension.
To see this product on display, visit booth 90710 at the Platinum Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views